Steven A. Corben, D.M.D.
Dentistry is a great way to make a living. Where else can you have fun and help people at the same time? I love the way my patients gain confidence in themselves when they are able to chew and function well and when they achieve a new, beautiful smile. The way their outlook on life changes is awesome to see. Practicing general dentistry is great because our patients become part of our extended family. I treat entire families and it is great to see them grow and develop over many years.
- Bachelor of Science – Tufts University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Tufts University Dental School
The field of dentistry, dental techniques, and dental materials continually change at a very rapid pace. Continuing education in all forms is very important in order for me to offer my patients state-of-the-art care in a comfortable and pleasant manner. I have extensive training and experience in mini-implants, Lumineers, cosmetic dentistry, and am a Certified Invisalign Provider.
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry - reflecting his exceptional dedication in responsible patient care through dedicate continuing dental education and examination
- Board Certified Diplomate in Quality Assurance and Utilization - certified by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians reflecting his dedication toward standards of excellence in the field of quality assessment and utilization management.
Certifications and Special Recognition
- Certified Invisalign innovator in wireless orthodontic technology
- Completed mini implant training for immediate retention
- Previously a clinical instructor in the Department of Dental Care Management at Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry
- Clinical evaluator of dental products for Clinical Research Associates
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Dental Treatment Fund for the Developmentally Disabled
- Certificate of Appreciation from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Past and Present Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Clinical Research Foundation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dentistry for Children
- Board Certified Diplomate - American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Academy of Stress and Chronic Disease
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
Outside the Office
I am a native of Swampscott and now reside in the Danvers area with my wife, Sharon, and our very smart poodle named Shammy. We have two grown children, Stacey and Spencer. I am an avid supporter of UMass Lowell Men’s Hockey and Basketball and Women’s Basketball at Merrimack College. I even dedicate some of my personal time to the dental community by providing dental consultations at Shaughnessy Rehabilitation Hospital and THC - Boston.